Concussion Treatment

Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)

Whether you are suffering from Post Concussive Syndrome (PCS) following a mild Traumatic Brain Injury (mTBI) or you have had concussions in your past and are worried about the damage to your brain, come in and get evaluated to see if you are a good candidate for our Concussion Relief Program in Savannah, GA.

Our Concussion Treatment Program is designed for the people that have not gotten better with traditional care. Roughly 85% of the population that suffers a TBI or concussion and experience symptoms associated with the concussion, experience a full recovery from the symptoms in 2-4 weeks. For the other 15%, they continue to have symptoms that require further treatment. More commonly, the initial symptoms improve, but they are left with focusing issues, neck pain, or a number of other compensatory symptoms that have occurred in the brain. Prior to the last few years, these patients did not have much hope. If you are suffering from prolonged symptoms from your concussion, we can offer results to those who have been stuck for weeks, months and even years.

Your brain has been damaged. If your treatment is not directly addressing the area of damage, you will most likely be unsuccessful. When you take an in-depth look at the functional areas of your brain and develop a detailed rehabilitation plan that addresses the cause of your symptoms, it has a much higher probability of changing your brain and getting you back to a happy healthy life.

When suffering from the immediate aftermath of a concussion, the damage to your brain is very apparent. For these individuals, they usually have damaged a couple of different areas. If you are worried about the long-term effects of concussion, known as Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE), we encourage you to get an evaluation and find out how we can help.  Concussions have been all of the media in the last 5 years and for good reason. These are serious brain injuries that are depriving kids and adults of their healthy brain. We would love to help you at Savannah NeuroCare. If you want more information on our concussion program, give us a call today and put your mind at ease.

You may be asking, “how can you help me when everyone else has failed to see any improvement?” Clinical Neuroscience has given us a window into the brain that previously did not exist. What we do at Savannah NeuroCare is much different than the treatment you will get from a physical therapist, optometrist, ophthalmologist, or any other concussion rehabilitation specialist. We see such phenomenal results with our patients because we directly look at the damaged areas of your brain to develop our specific treatments to rehabilitate your brain quickly and effectively.

With the trauma to the brain when you experience a concussion, the initial healing phase is an important window as the inflammatory process begins. For the people that develop long term symptoms following a concussion the best way to rehabilitate the damaged areas of your brain is with clinical neuroscience and clinical nutrition. Many people that have suffered for years may develop metabolic issues and the combination of clinical nutrition and neuroscience is necessary to get them to recover and heal. When you come to the office months or years after a concussion, it is very likely that your brain has also affected your gut-health severely. This will require that we address your gut and your brain together when this is required we see superb results with chronic concussion symptoms. To quickly adapt to our based-based rehabilitation, we may need to look at and change certain aspects of your nutrition. Once again, no two brain injuries are the same and we need to take a look at your brain and develop your concussion recovery program.

Rehabilitation of your brain is the most important thing you can do if you are suffering from post-concussive syndrome (PCS). It is an absolute must to get your life back. In order to see results, you need to take control of your health today. Your concussion will not get better on its own following the initial healing phase. We are your concussion relief specialists in Savannah, GA. 

Proven Concussion Relief

OUR APPROACH IS ALL ABOUT YOU!

BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW

LET’S GET RID OF YOUR SYMPTOMS

Phone

(912) 250-6500

 

Location

329 Eisenhower Drive
Savannah, GA 31406

Email

SNC@savannahneuro.com

Clinic Hours

M-Th: 10am-6pm
F: 10am-3pm